Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Post-Women in Aviation Conference Entry

Here we are setting up for the Women in Aviation Conference held 15-17 February in Orlando FL. You know, I have some great friends! In this picture you can see Jake, who is Cindy's husband, helping to set up. Cindy is one of the founding members of Girls With Wings, and a pilot featured on the GWW website. Also helping me out at the conference was Lynn and Kim, also pilots on the website. Thank you for all of your help, I couldn't have done it without you...

Sales of GWW merchandise were great during the conference. Some of the items are on the eBay store, but I am also working on building a eCommerce site, due out soon.

I also got a lot of support from attendees of the Conference. We are always looking for more bios, so look for those to show up within the next couple of days. Kim is willing to take all of the video interviews from the conference and put them together into a new movie to be published on the website by the end of the month. Look at last year's video here.

One big change to the website. I have built an online form for the bios. You can type in your information right on the form and then submit it to me. The only other thing you'll have to do is email a picture to my email address. As of yet, I haven't figured out how to do this online....

See the form here: http://www.girlswithwings.com/bioform.html

No comments:

Post a Comment