Monday, December 01, 2008

Post Thanksgiving Push

Well, after a week at recurrent training and a few days with family, I am getting back on track. I will be posting information about the simulator training tomorrow, but for now, I wanted to share a couple of photos from my holiday celebration. To the left are my nieces and nephews, slowing getting out of control at the kids' table. Below is a picture of my brother and brother in law carving the turkeys (one oven baked, one fried). I highly recommend fried turkeys...
The food was delicious and spending time with family was fabulous. It is rare to be able to get 8 adults and 8 kids in the same time at the same place, and I wouldn't be surprised if it never is this good again! There were no fights, no one being grounded, etc., but of course, there are no teenagers yet. I have to go to work Christmas day, so I am happy to have been in town for this Thanksgiving.
I hope your holiday was happy as well. Best wishes for the upcoming season! Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment