Monday, February 15, 2010

Guest blogging

Blogging is a wonderful way to get your message out to a lot of folks in an easier (and less "spammy" way) than sending out emails. I started this blog about "Life on the Road as a Pilot," but I'm less on the road as a pilot now than I am promoting Girls With Wings. Therefore, I am posting about whatever comes my way and I try to get a sense of what people are interested in by the comments they post.

Ok, I used the word "easier" when I talked about blogging, but truth is, it's not all that easy to keep up a blog. For me, anyway. As a reader of my blog you know that I start talking about one thing and digress into a little of my history with it, lessons learned, more resources, whatever, until it's a mile and a half long. With all I have to do with Girls With Wings, it's often a little hard to devote several hours to blogging. I do try though! The other alternative, which is what many bloggers do, is they post very brief entries more often. I just can't do that. Some say I talk too much....

So I've been asking around for contributions to the blog. If you think you have an idea for a blog entry, please let me know and we can bounce ideas off each other. The same way I did with Av8rdan, when he invited me to post an entry on his blog. It took me a while to get around to it (many apologies, Dan), but here it is:

This Girl With Wings Really Knows How to Ramp up the Excitement About Flying!

Enjoy. And I'll be back (eventually).

Wow, look! A brief post. I CAN do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment